In compliance with the right to information covered under article 10 of Law 34/2002 dated 11th July, regarding Services for the Information Society and E-commerce, provided below is the following information:
The proprietary owner of this website is:
Aurrenak, S. Coop.
c/ Vitorialanda, 15
E-01010 Vitoria-Gasteiz (Alava)
Tel.: +34 945 00 34 70
Registered on sheet 450, open to the cooperative, under entry Nº 1 in the Registry of Cooperative Societies of Euskadi.
Industrial Registration Nº 20,141
We use first party and third-party cookies to analyse usage and measure of our website to improve our services. If you continue browsing this site, we assume that you accept their use. You may change the settings or obtain more information here.
Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, cookies can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- • Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself, and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- • Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's computer from a machine or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- • Session Cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- • Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data continue to be stored on the computer and may be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which may range from a few minutes to several years.
- • Analytic cookies: Those that are processed by either us or by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and statistically measure and analyse how the user uses the service offered. To do this, your browsing habits on our website are analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer you.
Third party service providers
|Name of provider||Purpose of cookie||Description of the purpose||For more information about the use of the cookie|
|Google Analytics||Audience research||Obtain browsing information, audience measurement and analysis.||Learn more about Google Analytics|
Revocation and deletion of cookies
You may permit, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options for the browser installed on your computer, however, should your browser be set not to accept cookies, you may be unable to access certain sections our website.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy-> Settings.
For further information, please refer to Microsoft support or the browser Help.
- Firefox: Herramientas -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Use Custom Settings.
For further information, please refer to Mozilla support or the browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
For further information, please refer to Google support or the browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For further information, please refer to Apple support or the browser Help.