- Founded 1974, with 22 people.
- Moved to own premises.
- Installation of CNC milling machines and copiers.
- Stabilization of the work team at 60 people.
- Introduction of 3D CAD/CAM set-up.
- Modernization of manufacturing and control equipment.
- Production of the first injection mould.
- Aurrenak becomes part of the Mondragon Corporation.
- ISO 9001 certification.
- 1st & 2nd extension of industrial premises (Setting-Control-Warehouse-Tests).
- Test area established (Injection, LP, Gravity and Iron).
- Expansion of the work team to 100 people.
- Introduction of full 3D project design. 5-axis machining.
- Expansion and renovation of the offices.
- New organizational model.
- Creation of the Casting and Tooling Association with Loramendi and accession of Aurrenak to the Tooling and Systems Division.
- Internationalization process begins.
- Implementation in Mexico with AK Service.
- Start-up of maintenance team and project management in China to provide technical and commercial assistance to local customers.
- Consolidation of Aurrenak sales levels at €24-26 million per annum.
- Internationalization Award, Chamber of Commerce, Álava.
- Recognition from the company Nemak, one of the largest manufacturers of cylinder heads worldwide.
- Diversification with new customers in America, Europe and Asia.